Friday, April 5, 2013

SHELL'S INTERVIEW SECOND / FINAL STAGE 2013

First of all me never expected to write the entry on this because i thought i won't be able to do so.

but there is no other words to describe how smooth Allah planned for us .
Alhamdulillah. Seriously i was about to give on this.  but He send me someone from far to make me realize that He will always be there. 
A new friend from Egypt , kept reminding me , do you pray? are you keep praying for this scholarship? Alhamdulillah , i've waited so long with patience H e give me this opportunities again.  I was about to get ready for my Physics last final paper! wuyeahhh! haha then the phone ringing i thought it was an alarm  yet it is an alarm from Allah to make me realize that He heard my prayers my parents' and my friends' too. 
me smiling =). Thanks Allah.

at the same time He send me so many people around me to keep cheering me. be happy with my achievements . send people to laugh and cry with me . to help me. 

May Allah ease people who ease others , especially those who helped me a lot . Jazakallahu khairan khatirann.

too long intro but still can't describe how thankful I am to Allah. 

well the interview will be on this coming Monday and Tuesday . yes a few days more. i've to stay at my uncle house and yes start googling and preparing myself . as Allah has give me this opportunity again I've to work harder ! if i passed this then In shaa Allah I'll be studying overseas just like how i dreamt it to be,. Pray for me.

it will be held at Shell House Damansara. Now Adderly and Elmansy are helping me to be well prepared. They help me from UK and Egypt, thanks for being so kind to me. May you both be blessed.

if you wish to know about the first stage go here :

Shell's Phone Interview -First stage


4 comments:

KUIKUI Developer's said...

umie , macam mana interwiew ? ok dak ? when you will know the result ?

Umirah Rashidah Dalip said...

zie. okeyh kot . i've update in the next entry =) by the end of April In shaa Allah . pray for me .

KUIKUI Developer's said...

Ade rezeki for sure you will get, :) . Nnt if dapat do tell me .

Umirah Rashidah Dalip said...

okeyh in shaa Allah. =)

Post a Comment

My Favourites :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates

cOpyright reserved EiraYumie