Wednesday, April 18, 2012

example of essay for scholarship..


*just wanna help*

name
school
ic num
title: e.g My Career

Born in a very big and medium class of family, as the eldest seriously it is tough for me. Being named as -----------------------, I have been selected to pursue my secondary education in-----------------. As a --------- student to be the best is my mission like my principle ‘be the best among the best’. My family is my inspiration to achieve my dream. My father works as a ------- while my mother is a ----------------------------
I am not those who will always be awarded as the ‘BEST STUDENT’ in Quality Day or being chosen or nominated for Academician Award. However, with all effort I try to put myself among them and i------tell about your academics----. Studying in -----name of school------- teach me to be independent, diligent and of course sharpen my leadership skills. In 2007, I have been chosen as librarian until the end of 2009. I am also holding a few positions such as Secretory Homeroom, ------add any other post you hold---- on the same year. As I scored my PMR with ---’s I managed to continue my study here in--name of school---. Here, I improved my leadership skills as I have selected to be  a Treasurer in Jun 2010 for my team, I also become Treasurer for Nature Club and Vice President of Basketball Club.( add your own position in school)
Not only good in academics but I do very well for my co-curriculum too. Since 2008, I joined English Debate Competition ---where---. Other than that, I represent my school in ---cocurriculum and won award etc---. Besides that, I joined ---any leadership course--- as one way in sharpen my leadership skills, ---and any achievements-------
Therefore with my good qualities I am confident that I should be selected as a recipient of the Maybank(example of scholarship) Scholarship Award. If you are searching for a recipient who is not easily give up, have high confident level, good communication skills and  full of passion, I am the one.
With this scholarship I wish I can achieve my dream to be a petroleum engineer graduated from Overseas University that I dreamt. I hope that even though I just got ----result spm----- not as great as those who score straight A+ in their SPM I will be selected as a recipient of ---name of scholarship---- Scholarship Award because i am confident that i have good qualities and should be the recipient of this scholarship. With essay I put all of my hope so that you could consider me as the recipient of this scholarship. thank you.

1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

My Favourites :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates

cOpyright reserved EiraYumie